We know you are missing Thailand and all the delicious Thai food. Stay tuned for our new series “Amazing Thai Taste @ Home” where you can learn how to cook simple authentic Thai dishes from a professional Thai cook!
Stir-Fry Minced Pork with Holy Basil
[#AmazingThaiTasteAtHome] Learn how to make Stir-Fry Minced Pork with Basil (Pad Krapao Moo) and win Cold Storage vouchers.
Full details and recipe Here: https://aroimakmak.com/attah-padkrapow/
Posted by AroiMakMak on Wednesday, April 15, 2020
Ingredients for 2 pax:
- Minced pork (shoulder) – 200g
- Holy basil – 30g
- Cooking oil – 3 tbsp
- Garlic – 8 cloves
- Red chili padi – 4pc
- Bird-eye chilli – 10pc
- White sugar – 1 tsp
- Fish sauce – 1 tbsp
- Light soy sauce – 1 tbsp
- Oyster sauce – 2 tsp
- Dark soy sauce – 1 tsp
1. Pound or finely mince the aromatics into paste.
2. In a wok over medium heat, add the paste in.
3. Fry for 2-3 minutes until you can smell the fragrance and when the garlic starts to turn slightly brown.
4. Turn the heat up to high, add in the minced pork. Break it up to small bits, allowing it to lose moisture better and crisp up.
5. When pork is almost fully cooked, add in the seasoning liquid and sugar. Make sure you mix everything properly.
6. Lastly, add in the holy basil and stir fry until wilted. Serve over rice.