Bangkok’s airport has just implemented a new biometric system and that means there will be new procedures to take note off when you approach the immigration officer!
Here are the new steps you have to go through.
1) Present your passport to the officer.
2) Place 4 right fingers on the new biometric system
3) Place 4 left fingers on the new biometric system
4) Place both thumbs on the new biometric system
5) Prepare to take a photo and wait for your passport to be returned.
Getting into Bangkok is now easier for Singapore and Hong Kong citizens with the automated clearance at immigration.
It is currently only available at Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK)